TICO CV/CA - Structural Bearing Pad
TICO CV/CA high stress structural bearing pad provides a maintenance-free resilient barrier for the isolation of structures from ground-borne noise and vibration.
- Suitable for applications requiring vibration isolation but where working stresses are very high, or shock absorbing applications
- Maximum recommended working stress 7 MN/m2
- Reinforced with high tensile fabric to strengthen the material
- Less susceptible to the effects of shape than other types of rubber/steel laminated bearings
TICO CV/CA high stress bearings provide a maintenance-free resilient barrier for the isolation of structures from ground-borne noise and vibration. TICO CV/CA Structural bearings can be supplied in virtually any size to meet specific conditions, enabling bearing stress, deflection and natural frequency to be engineered to give the required response
- There were some problems with your form submission:
Please check your inbox for CV/CA Datasheet link - Note: Microsoft accounts may place our email into your Junk Folder.